SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed systems, especially designed for
microservices, cloud native and container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.
SkyWalking started as a distributed tracing system in 2015. From 5.x, it evolved to the fully functional Application Performance Management
system. It is used for tracing, monitoring, diagnose distributed systems, especially based on microservices, cloud native and container,
- Distributed tracing and context propagation
- Application, instance, service metrics analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Application topology map analysis
- Application and service dependency analysis
- Slow service detected
- Performance optimization
- Multiple languages instrumentation agent or libraries
- Native Java auto instrumentation agent. Trace and monitor your cluster without changing any source codes
- Community instrumentation agent or libraries
- Multiple storage backends: ElasticSearch, H2
- Native Java auto instrumentation agent could work with OpenTracing APIs in the same context
- Lightweight and powerful backend aggregation and analysis capabilities
- Modern and cool Web UI
- Log integration
- Alarm for slow or unstable(low SLA) application, instance and service
- [Incubating] Support accepting other tracer data formats.
Code of conduct
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to email@example.com.
- Host in Beijing. goto
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Follow this document.
Submit new user case to us.
Apache 2.0 License.