Multi terminal resource management and check system, including Android, iOS, windows, Linux, MAC, etc.
English | 简体中文
- The mobile terminal supports Android and iOS.
- Mobile terminal uses multiple languages to develop multiple versions, cross platform version (C# + Xamarin.Forms, Dart + Flutter), native Android (Java, Kotlin).
- PC terminal supports windows, Linux and MAC.
- PC terminal is developed with. Net 5.
- The mobile management terminal supports Android and iOS.
- Mobile management uses multiple languages to develop multiple versions, cross platform version (C# + Xamarin.Forms, Dart + Flutter), native Android (Java, Kotlin).
- The PC management terminal supports Windows, Linux and MAC.
- PC management uses multiple languages to develop multiple versions, cross platform version (C++ + QT quick), Windows Version (C# + WPF).
- Support cross platform management end of web version, develop multiple versions in multiple languages, C# + Blazer, Vue + Element UI.
🌈 Online Examples
🖥 Environment Support
💿 Current Version
🎨 Design Specification
📦 Installation Guide
🔨 Local Development
🗺 Development schedule
- The first step is to develop three processes, Xamarin.Forms Client,. Net 5 Web API Server (using ABP vNext Community Edition), WPF management end (Prism as MVVM, modular framework).
- 1.1 Xamarin.Forms Client Version 1.0 has come to an end
- Client base information
- Contact list
- Application localization
Shortly after the start of the project, you can leave a message at:
This project is an MIT-licensed open source project. In order to achieve better and sustainable development of the project, I expect to gain more backers. I will use the proceeds for promotion. You can support me in any of the following ways:
I will put the detailed donation records on the backer list.
❓ Community Support
See 🤝 Contributing