Breadbot is a new chatterbot framwork at experimental stage which is aimed to simplify the development of chatterbot.
- Open source code & huge amount of corpus
- Wiki based corpus, easy to read & write
- Minimalist design. Easy to deploy. Fast response
Visit the homepage Breadbot.Fun for more info.
Have a try
- Download WeChat on your phone
- Login WeChat and scan the QR code
- Talk to Breadbot
Breadbot works on Linux. Of cause u can let it work on other OS by modify the source code.
git clone https://github.com/ideamark/breadbot
- First, make sure you have installed python3, python3-pip, python3-dev, gcc, redis-server.
- run setup command:
python3 setup.py install
- The corpus will be downloaded during installation.
python3 setup.py uninstall
- Clean (not uninstall):
Let us start
redis-server to launch Redis on port 6379.
breadbot to launch the local console.
import to import corpus data.
- Then u can test Breadbot. Type
help for more info.
- All the corpus of Breadbot is on Breadbot.Fun, which is a website and also a git repo.
- The repo will be downloaded automatically when you setup Breadbot by
python3 setup.py install.
- Just watch the only single config file: bread.cfg
Super user mode
- Super user mode is set for developers.
- The local console is default set as super user.
- If your WeChat ID is in bread.cfg super user list, u will get the super user functions.
Import to your project
from breadbot.core import response
Connect to WeChat
- Config your WeChat public platform account on mp.weixin.qq.com. Create the Token and enter your server URL.
- Then back to local server. Run the command
breadbot start to launch the server. Enter your Token and server IP.
- After that, Breadbot will connect to WeChat public platform and u can chat to it on WeChat.