The 4.19.90 kernel for running on Raspberry Pi, branch master is the branch on development.
This repository is based on 4.19.90-2003.4.0 version kernel which is built into openEuler 20.03 LTS, and is merged with the 4.19.y branch of Raspberry Pi kernel.
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B.
Compile kernel and kernel modules.
- Prepare compile environment
OS: openEuler or CentOS 7/8;
You follow the documents of raspberrypi to cross-compile this kernel.
- Download source
git clone email@example.com:openeuler/raspberrypi-kernel.git
- Load default settings
- Compile kernel
make ARCH=arm64 -j4
- Create directory for compiling kernel modules
- Compile kernel modules
make INSTALL_MOD_PATH=../output/ modules_install
Now, the kernel compilation is complete.
Refer to raspberrypi Repository for details about how to use this compiled kernel to build openEuler image for Rasberry Pi.
- Fork the repository
- Create Feat_xxx branch
- Commit your code
- Create Pull Request
- You can use Readme_XXX.md to support different languages, such as Readme_en.md, Readme_zh.md
- Gitee blog blog.gitee.com
- Explore open source project https://gitee.com/explore
- The most valuable open source project GVP
- The manual of Gitee https://gitee.com/help
- The most popular members https://gitee.com/gitee-stars/