Rails Common engine, with many sugars!
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
- examples: puma, configs etc.
- rails and ruby core extension;
- methods deal rails model/controller/routes etc.
- some helpers, for generator uuid based on time and more;
- Ruby core extension
- Rails meta informations: Conroller/Model/Routes
- Rails core extension
- Activestorage sync with url
- Activestorage copy to mirror
<%= render 'shared/locales' %>
Contribution directions go here.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the LGPL License.