English | 简体中文
master branch may be in an unstable or even broken state during development. Please use releases instead of
master branch in order to get stable binaries.
a free & open source CI server, bk-ci(BlueKing Continuous Integration) helps you automate your build-test-release workflows, continuous delivery of your product faster, easier, with fewer bugs.
bk-ci removes all the tedious tasks in R&D process and enables you to focus on coding. It is often used for:
- Project compilation
- Static code analysis
- Running test cases to find bugs in time
- Deployment and release
bk-ci provides six core services, namely Process, CodeCheck, Repository, Ticket, Environment and Store. They can be combined in multiple ways to meet business needs in different scenarios.
Process: It visualizes current R&D process of the team. One pipeline can handle compilation, testing and deployment.
CodeCheck：Provide professional code-check solutions to check multiple dimensions of code issues such as defects, security vulnerabilities, code styles, etc., to promote product quality.
Repository: It links current source code hosting service of the enterprise to bk-ci.
Ticket: It provides the management of various kinds of tickets and certificates for services like Repository and Process.
Environment: It can host the internal agents of the enterprise on bk-ci.
Store: It consists of pipeline plugins and pipeline templates. Plugins are used to integrate with various third-party services of the enterprise and templates help to standardize its internal R&D process.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery: Due to the scalability of the framework, bk-ci can not only be used in simple CI scenarios, but also as the continuous delivery center of all the projects of the enterprise.
- What you see is what you get: bk-ci provides flexible and visualized pipelines for you to orchestrate. Move your fingers and you can describe the R&D process here.
- Parallel and scalable framework: The flexible framework can be scaled horizontally at will to meet the enterprise’s need for large-scale use.
- Distributed system: bk-ci can manage multiple agents easily to help you perform cross-platform build, testing and deployment in a faster manner.
- Pipeline plugins: bk-ci has a complete plugin development system with properties like low barrier to entry and scalability.
- Pipeline templates: It promotes the standardization of R&D within the enterprise.
- CodeCheck rule set：accumulate the team's code requirements, and can be shared and upgraded across projects or teams.
- GitHub Discussions
- QQ Group: 495299374
BK-BCS: BlueKing Container Service is an orchestration platform for microservices based on container technology.
BK-BCS-SaaS: SaaS of BlueKing Container Service is based on two modes, the native Kubernetes mode and the Mesos self-developed mode. It provides highly scalable, flexible and easy-to-use container management service for users.
BK-CMDB: BlueKing Configuration Management DataBase (BlueKing CMDB) is an enterprise level configuration management platform for assets and applications.
BK-PaaS: BlueKing PaaS is an open development platform that allows developers to create, develop, deploy and manage SaaS applications quickly and easily.
BK-SOPS: BlueKing Standard OPS (SOPS) is a light-weighted SaaS product in the Tencent BlueKing product system designed for the orchestration and execution of tasks through a graphical interface.
BK-CI is based on the MIT license. Please refer to LICENCE for details.