emlog is a lightweight blog and CMS website building system, dedicated to creating a user-friendly personal cloud content management system.
Markdown editor, auto save, more comfortable and worry-free creation
User registration, login, contribution, management
Multimedia resource manager, support upload management of pictures, audio, video, files, etc.
Template themes to create a personalized site
Rich plugin extensions
Support article URL customization, better SEO effect
Flexible sidebar component (widgets) management, easy to combine and customize your favorite components
Custom pages to easily create message boards, navigation bars, personal profiles, etc.
Multi-person co-writing, easy management of multiple writers in the background
tag, secondary classification
Data caching technology, faster site access
Site data backup/restore
English official site
- PHP5.6\PHP7\PHP8, PHP7.4 recommended
- MySQL5.6+, 5.6 is recommended
- Recommended server environment: Linux + nginx
- Upload all the decompressed files to the web root directory of the server or virtual host, or upload the zip archive and decompress it online.
- Visit the pre-resolved domain name on the browser, the program will automatically jump to the emlog installation page, and follow the prompts to install it.
- The installation process will not create a database, you need to create it in advance, click to confirm the installation, the installation is successful.
- cp config.sample.php config.php
- docker network create emlog_network
- docker-compose up
Thanks for non - commercial open source development authorization by Jet Brains
The license under which the Emlog software is released is the Free Software Foundation's GP Lv3 (or later): LICENSE